Another amazing day for my reading. Today’s total is a staggering 594 pages, getting the total for the week to 2,412, almost doubling the quota, and getting those pesky red numbers way down.
The total for April is now 3,985, which represents almost 73% of the monthly quota. Maybe I’ll push a little over my desire to hit the hay and get that total over 4,000 pages, at least to finish the current volume of the Manga series that is currently on my queue, Fairy Tail volume eight, the third one of the day.
The cool thing is that there’s fifty volumes available thru my Kindle Unlimited membership. As far as I’m concerned, it is not only the sheer amount of pages that number of volumes represent,there’s also the fact that the story is only getting exponentially better, to think that gives me so much joy that I can immerse myself is a long epic tale.
I have device some new plans for getting past the 64,000-page, but most importantly, I’ll resurrect some old plans to enhance the experience of getting thru this project as I envisioned it from the get-go.
I posted in past entries a basic structure of all the little things that accompany the reading experience as a whole. For those who have started following the blog recently, here is what I intend to pursue in the future, hopefully with a bit more success than last time
These are the 5 building blocks of my reading experience:
- Numbers : In this section I will talk about how my goal to read 1,000,000 pages is going, from my day to day reading to any special events like readathons.
- Azriel’s infinite bookshelf : In this section I will talk about what am I reading, it will not be a review of books or comics, I can’t stress this enough, it is only what I liked about what’s on my reading pile, focusing on the general plot, the creative team, and my favorite parts.
- Caffeine pilgrimage: If there’s anything that comes close to love of reading is my love for coffee, and in recent years there’s has been a boom of great independent coffee shops in the binational region that I live, this includes our sister city of El Paso, Texas, this section will be focused on visiting each and every one to try new flavors.
- The Table : As with the coffee shops, our region has seen a new wave of locally owned restaurants, taprooms, and wine bars, with some amazing regional culinary proposal, this is a perfect time to share what our beautiful desert has to offer.
- Itineribus : This section will talk about our getaways, if it’s exploring our region, and all its magical places, to trips to larger cities all over the place, this section will act as an travelers journals of places, food, and memories of our travels
There you have it, a bit ambitious but doable. I think the time has finally come for me to encompass the whole experience and share it with you, who so graciously take your precious time to follow and read my daily ranting.
Off to read.
Seguramente tendrás muchas cosas interesantes que decirnos sobre café, lugares y experiencias en donde se da el proceso de lectura!!! Aquí seguiremos atentos a tu maravilloso proyecto!
Hermano, muchas gracias por tus amables palabras, espero sea divertida la experiencia de seguir este proceso