Just finishing with my work for the semester at my Master’s Degree and I can breathe a little bit easier.
I’ll take a few days to unwind and read a little bit.
I have plans to reach 3,000 pages by tomorrow.
So now let’s see how my numbers are.
- Total pages for (Y-11) : 2,664 pages.
- Pages to go to achieve first milestone (10,000 pages): 7,336 pages.
- Pages to go to achieve the main goal of the year (53,000 pages): 50,336 pages.
- Pages to go to be the second-best year of reading (32,001 pages): 29,337 pages.
- Pages to go to be the best year of reading (47,705 pages): 45,041 pages.
I have some work to do, but in order to achieve this, I have some things line up.
Firstly, I will try to finish the first volume of the graphic adaption of my favorite novel, American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
Secondly, the seventh issue of the fantastic series Batman: White Knight by writer/artist Sean Murphy.
And finally, the first issues of the expanded Sandman Universe series, this time is the turn of The Books of Magic and Lucifer, it is always exciting to dive into this massive universe that made me fall in love with comic books.
And in between all of this, I’ll try to make some headway with The Gardens of the Moon, got to keep the epicness blowing.
I know, lots of reading, but finally a little time to read.
Back to it.