With the main week of Spooktober just around the corner, an update is in order.
On the movie front, not much to tell, just watch one movie, Cronos, the first long feature film by academy award winner director Guillermo del Toro.
The updated list
- Dracula (1931)
- Frankenstein (1931)
- The Mummy (1932)
- The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
- Werewolf of London (1935)
- Dracula (1958)
- The Curse of Frankenstein (1957)
- The Brides of Dracula (1960)
- Dracula: Prince of Darkness (1966)
- Night of the Living Dead (1968)
- Dawn of the Dead (1978)
- Day of the Dead (1985)
- Land of the Dead (2005)
- Diary of the Dead (2007)
- Survival of the Dead (2009)
- The Devil’s Backbone (2001)
- Halloween (1978)
- Halloween (2007)
On the graphic novel/comic books front, I have finished the first volume of the vintage comic book by Marvel, Vampire Tales, some amazing black and white stories of Morbius , the living vampire, which is really familiar to me because of the Ghost Rider comics.
Also, some of Avatar comics Night of the Living Dead, which ties directly to the classical movie by the zombie master himself George A. Romero.
This list is always a challenge, because I keep adding things, like the book , The Halloween Tree by legendary writer Ray Bradbury, and beautifully illustrated by the talented Gris Grimly.
Here is the updated list.
Vampire Tales Vol.1
- Tomb of Dracula Vol.1
- Werewolf by Night: The Complete Collection Vol. 2
- Aliens Omnibus Vol.1
- Aliens Omnibus Vol.2
- Aliens Omnibus Vol.3
- Aliens Omnibus Vol.4
- Aliens Omnibus Vol.5
- Aliens Omnibus Vol.6
- B.P.R.D : Vampire
- B.P.R.D. : Hell on Earth Book One
- Gotham by Midnight (2014-2015)Vol. 1
- Wormwood Gentleman Corpse: Mr. Wormwood goes to Washington
Night of the Living Dead : Hunger Night of the Living Dead: Back from the Grave
- Frankenstein (Book)
- The Halloween Tree (Book)
- Hellboy: The Storm and the Fury
Next on the list is the second volume of another vintage monster Marvel comics series, Werewolf by Night.
Still a lot to watch and read, this is going to be a fun week.
For now, I am off to read.
Leave a Reply