The end of my semester in my Master’s Degree was pretty hectic, so I did not have time to properly update my list and see how my year of reading was faring.
So here are my numbers right down the minute.
- Total pages for (Y-11) : 28,468 pages.
- Pages to next milestone (30,000 pages): 1,532 pages.
- Pages to the main goal of the year (53,000 pages): 24,532 pages.
- Pages to the second-best year of reading (32,149 pages): 3,681 pages.
- Pages to the best year of reading (47,705 pages): 19,237 pages.
- Pages to 500,000 : 238,505 pages.
I had some major leaps, but I am still 40 days behind schedule, but there is no time like the present to amend that.
On the front of reaching the coveted 500,000 pages, I had some great progress, I was able to close the gap, minus 53 days, which gives me a new ending date of February 23, 2029.
Still, it is too far into the future, but slowly the gap closes, before my next update and recalculation, I hope to jump into 2028.
But for that, I need to read, so on that note, is back to reading.
Esos números van muy bien