Today I have a lot of reasons to celebrate.
First of all, yesterday was yet again another great of reading, I managed to rack-up 192 pages, and that gives me 19 straight days with 146 pages (which is the daily average for the year) or more.
Secondly, after 66 days, I finally finished the first volume of The Malazan Book of Fallen Series, The Gardens of the Moon, this is a vast scope story, and the cast of characters, gods and places you get to experience is mind-boggling.
And it is my understanding that this world gets even more complex and broad in the second volume of the series, Deadhouse Gates, which I am going to dive right in.
As you will see, I am ready to go deep into the Holy Desert Raraku, and hopefully, I’ll escape the wrath of the Gods.
The final thing I would like to mention is that the goal for December is within reach, just 815 pages are on my way, so I’ll just keep on pushing and keep the flow going.
Now let’s do a quick recap of my numbers.
- Total pages for (Y-11) : 6,185 pages.
- Pages to go to achieve first milestone (10,000 pages): 3,815 pages.
- Pages to go to achieve the main goal of the year (53,000 pages): 46,815 pages.
- Pages to go to be the second-best year of reading (32,001 pages): 25,816 pages.
- Pages to go to be the best year of reading (47,705 pages): 41,520 pages.
Now back to it.