Yesterday was another great day of reading, my total was 156.
I finished the second volume of Spawn Origins series and jump right into another graphic Novel, Dungeons & Dragons: Shadowplague, which by the way I just ended about an hour ago.
This two great graphic novels just push me past the 5,000-page mark, only 2,000 more to go to reach my goal for this vacation period.
On the book front, I have been progressing slowly, right now I am on page 438 of 627, and my plan to finish my Saturday still stands, just need to push a little bit harder.
Now let’s do a quick recap of my numbers.
- Total pages for (Y-11) : 5,044 pages.
- Pages to go to achieve first milestone (10,000 pages): 4,956 pages.
- Pages to go to achieve the main goal of the year (53,000 pages): 47,956 pages.
- Pages to go to be the second-best year of reading (32,001 pages): 26,957 pages.
- Pages to go to be the best year of reading (47,705 pages): 42,661 pages.
This kind of spurts in my reading just add fuel to the fire, it makes me think that come next October those 53,000 pages will be ancient history.
For now, I’ll squeeze every reading ounce to my Kindle Unlimited account, I just can see some Dungeons & Dragons Classic comics in the horizon.
In an earlier post from today, I shared the progress in my Goodreads Reading Challenge, which right now it sits on 119 books out of 100 proposed to finish in this year, I aim to reach 125 total books.
Leave a Reply